The Oxford Companion to the Mind
Humour is valued as a way of preserving order, changing group esteem and cohesion, expressing allegiances and revealing attitudes with relative impunity, testing the standing of a relationship ...
It's also funny.
On this site you'll find:
- Not feeling too bright? Digest the following page of Quotations and regurgitate at least one a day!
- Lawyer jokes
- Political Quotations
- For sad people that cannot set up an empathy with someone without a pick-up line
- Sexism on the other foot - Men jokes
- Not all Blond jokes are gender specific.
- Smilies for email, chat rooms, twitter, skype etc.
- Groan worthy Chemistry Humour